Wow! My fave author's book has been made into a movie (Nicholas Sparks: Notebook). Can't wait to see it. I yearn to have a love that Ally and Noah shared... its everlasting. I read all his books except for "A walk to remember" and "Message in a bottle" (saw the movie though; tearjerker) .. Hope to add these two books to my collection :)
After watching "The Apprentice" last night, i learnt one thing - you have to be firm and stand your ground and don't let anyone push you around when the need arises - at least in Donald Trump's eyes that is a mark of a good entepreneur! Today, I stood my ground and I felt better after that (I want to focus fulltime on my role as PM - it is taxing enough - and not juggle other roles belonging to others; am not paid to do that also am not doing justice to myself and others). Yes, you want my opinion, I will give it to you but if you want decisions pertaining to your dept, I can't coz its beyond me. "Too many cooks spoil the broth" rite? Ok, enough about work! (jaded!)...
Strong Enough (Stacie Orrico)
... I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been won
Only to find the war has just begun
Is He not strong enough?
Is He not pure enough?
To break me, pour me out, and start again
Is He not brave enough?
To take one chance on me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment